Lots of apline incar ice stuff crazy offers welcome

SPESHMIKE

Old School Hero
The 3 years is up on my wifes car so its time to remove all the lovely apline stuff that we had fitted when it was new.

2x Alpine 10" flip down screens: Model No TMX R1000P.
1x FM Sender for the screens: this allows you to broadcast audio from the dvd or xbox to the headunit if you dont want to use the headphones.
5x Alpine SHS-N202 Wireless dual source headphones: so the kids can watch and listen to different things at the same time.
1x XBOX 360 Premium with hard-drive and wireless controller.
1x Alpine head unit with proper ipod interface that also charges ipod

All the cables and power invertors are included in fact all the stuff is still fitted to the car so you can test it before you buy. You can run either source into bot screens or single screens and run them both at the same time.

The current retail for the screens is £650 each, the dvd player is £350, the headphones £40, plus the head unit and the xbox as well as the fm transmitter. The whole lot cost me £2600 fitted, you can keep your kids silent for just £1250!

I will pay for professional removal of the equipment or if you are skilled enough and can convince my wife you are proficent to work on her car I will reduce the price by £100 for self removal.

Paypal, cash, cheque and 09 xtr groupsets accepted.

SOME PHOTOS ON PHOTOBUCKET
http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww76/midlandcs/

Wow. Thats a shed load of kit. If you were closer and the asking price was about a 1/3rd I be straight round!!! :)

I hope it all finds a good home.

P.S The Merc looks nice, we're looking at getting something like that to carry our disabled daughter, the screens would be really useful

Back