SWAP: My iPhone 6 Plus for your iPhone 6 / Galaxy S6 Edge

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Not looking to sell, this is just a post on the off chance that someone might be looking to swap!

I have an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White/Gold, SIM Free. Purchased direct from Apple in November 2014. It's absolutely immaculate and comes with 3 cases (Cygnett Case, Apple Silicone Case, Caudabe Veil Case). Box is absolutely pristine as the phone was taken out, and then the box was put back in the original packing and put back into the cupboard.

Looking to SWAP for either an iPhone 6 128GB (or a 64GB with £50 my way) or Galaxy S6 Edge. Phone must be either factory unlocked, or locked to O2 network.

Plenty of photos available on request :)

Thanks

Harryburgundy":24ddok5y said:
Mmm...I have a mint white/gold 6 on O2 64mb complete with teal blue spigen 'tough armour' case...could be interested?

Drop me a PM if you're interested Carl. Shame I no longer live in Penarth or I'd have dropped it round!

Re: Re:

Harryburgundy":19sn1i4t said:
Darn...thought you were local and we could arrange a swap meet

Might be prepared to send mine first if it helps. At least that way you wouldn't be without a phone. I can live without mine for a day or two :)

Thanks for the offer...I think I may put my sensible hat on and keep my 6...I don't really need to spend £50
Sorry to mess you about

Back