SOLD: iPhone 5S 64GB White/Gold SIM FREE

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just a tentative one this..

I've got a perfect condition iPhone 5S which I might be looking to sell on shortly (I'm just waiting for some reviews to come out regarding another phone before I make up my mind!!).

It's a 64GB version in White & Gold. Purchased on October 15 2013 from the Apple Store in Cardiff for £709. SIM Free, so will work on any 3G or 4G network.

Covered by the Apple warranty until October 15 2014. An additional 2 year AppleCare warranty can also be purchased any time BEFORE the existing warranty runs out.

Comes in the original box (in perfect condition) with a set of unused and unopened earphones, as well as the original charger cable, plug and paperwork.

£500 + postage (so you can decide which postal service you want to use)
SOLD

£500 might sound like a hell of a lot, but bear in mind that the cheapest 16GB iPhone 5S currently retails at £529 and it suddenly sounds a lot more reasonable ;)

I've attached a screenshot showing the warranty coverage. I haven't taken any photos of the phone yet, but can supply plenty on request. I've attached a generic photo of the phone, just so you can see what it looks like (as if you don't already know!). The gold is nowhere near as garish as it sounds. It's more of a champagne colour.

gold-iphone-640x479.jpg

Attachments

• 5S Warranty.JPG
    5S Warranty.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 337
Back