blackberry bold 9700 1 week old £200

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
hi all

i have a mint condition blackberry bold 9700 smartphone on orange network it is used but only for a week so still mint condition with box and manuals etc

£200 plus a bit for postage
bx5ic.jpg

what's the internet like on this mate, and the email/IM features? i'm looking for a new phone, and on orange, w/ a contract so, debating on blackberry or iphone, :LOL:

Mate its like a pocket pc,they are a very very good phone,my mrs has new I phone n the bb is loads better.best thing is to read reviews on net that's wat I did

will also take swaps offers for things like-

rtrt radio control things like cars buggys etc
mountain bike components like nice forks,wheels and gears etc to suit my 2006 kona kikapu
xbox360/playstation3 :D

mikeekim89":2pfm5w4m said:
what's the internet like on this mate, and the email/IM features? i'm looking for a new phone, and on orange, w/ a contract so, debating on blackberry or iphone, :LOL:

I use a BlackBerry, run 2 email accounts (work/personal) and use the internet.

Its 100% perfect, and is made easier by having the qwerty keyboard for emailing.

cheers pickle :D .think i might have sold this now any way as the above member never got back to me.is there any chance you can pm me your postcode and address pickle as iam meeting lgf at your house this sunday to pick up some hifi stuff :D

Back