Feedback thread for Slackboy

Bought some forks off me. Easy no fuss deal, and let me know they'd arrived.

Happy to post number 1.

Re:

Top chap... sent me Karma shifters and levers.

I'm a happy boy.

al.

Re:

Got a brake booster from Slackboy, utter top guy! Great communication & it was with me the morning after! Thanks ;)

Re:

Bought a frame and bits, he put up with lots of questions and packed everything really well at a very fair shipping price! Would definitely buy stuff off him again

Re:

Bought some forks in the afternoon which were posted that same evening.They arrived promptly and were very well packaged. They are in as new condition so am delighted. Would certainly buy from Slackboy again.

Sold slackboy some pedals. Dibbed them, messaged me, paid quickly and thanked me for their arrival. What’s not to like. !!😀😀

Bought some grips and levers and got a karma skewer for free! Posted quick, items were perfect and fairly priced.
Couldn’t be happier. ;)

Great deal. Easy communication and very accommodating with postage etc. a credit to Retrobike. How deals should be done.

Bought bars, stem and saddle from Matt's lovely Overbury's build. Matt was awesome to deal with. Great price, communication (including sharing additional pics) and fast tracked delivery. Items arrived well packed and the parts look better than the photos! Super happy!!! :cool: 💪

Back