adri.75 Feedback

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Bought some wonderful NOS Proshift mechs and shifters from Adriano. Parts were exactly as described, packed well and shipped fast. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Many thanks!!!!!!
now looking forward to see them assembled on klein !!
greetings from italy
Adri

Bought some parts from Adriano and I am very pleased. Perfect communication, perfect products. Very reliable!

Re:

Adriano helped me to get a bike from Italy. He acted as a middleman between me and the seller who didn't want to ship to USA.

Adriano spent a LOT of time driving to pick up the bike for me, packing it, and dealing with the outrageous, patience-eroding paperwork involved with satisfying US Customs, and kept me apprised of the situation via email during the entire ordeal, which, by the way, lasted more than 2 months due to various circumstances and obstacles, none of which were Adriano's fault, but which he dealt with one after another, persistently and diligently, as if he were on a holy mission.

Although English is not his native language, Adriano seems to have a greater command of the English language than a lot of Americans that I know. Adriano is a top-notch guy and I give him top marks for all of his efforts. I'm very grateful for his willingness to help me out, and I stand ready to return the favor to him whenever he needs it.

Although he wouldn't accept payment for his time, packing materials, or petrol, I left him with the wheelset, which of course helped to make for a less expensive shipment across the pond, but which I'm also hoping that he can either use or sell.

Thanks Adriano!

Cheers,
Frank

Back