Mochuelo24 feedback

Really nice guy :cool: ..friendly..pleasent..patient..a credit to the Spanish Contingent ;)

Ernie ;)

Noleen

Seller paid very quick, good communication,
allways a pleasure to trade with... Thank you..!!

Bought and paid for a very nice XTR rear mech and was very patient during its journey to Spain.

Many thanks!

Very helpful with postage alternates and helped me track my parcel when I couldn't navigate the Spanish website.
I'm very happy! Top bloke!

Cheers
Lea

Excellent seller. Post was extremely quick from EU.

Comms excellent and the Syncros stem is NOS and perfect.

Recommended seller.

Charles

Just received my ("NOS with slight storage marks") Sram 9.0 rear Der and twist grip changers. In very good condition and worth the money I paid for them but they have been used on a bike, not NOS. Changers have cable rub and Der has chain wear on jockeys and slide marks on the cage plate. Very well cleaned buy trail dirt in those little hard to get places. No big deal in the grand scheme of things and I would have bought them even if they had been described as lightly used.

Seller has explained that these parts were posted remotely and that he was assured that they were NOS and has offered a full refund. Honest mistake
Keeping them as they are in great condition and worth the money
I will have no problem doing business with him again, excellent communicator and a good guy

Back