Old guy coming back couple questions.

evinahmad86

Retro Newbie
So I use to ride bmx all the time as a kid until I turned 18 then went to dirt bikes and motorcycles as I’ve gotten older they are all gone. I was at my parents a few weeks ago and saw my old haro Supra in the garage and decided to bring it home and go for a ride. Well being 39 and riding through the neighborhood was a blast jumping curbs and stuff it made me feel like a kid again and I’ve been riding every night.

Anyways I work a desk job and have for 15 years so the workout I’m getting is crazy and it’s been fun I need to lose weight I’m 6ft and 225. Anyways I’m too old and broke down at this point to get back into dirt jumping but watching street bmx has really fascinated me so I’m curious if those bike ls are much different than my Supra or if they are basically the same thing? If I did get another bike to practice balance street stuff on and bunny hops and beginner stuff should I stick with a 20inch bike or do they do the 24inch?

Also a few screws fell out of my Supra pedals not even sure if they still use those things for grips so I thought I would ask.usps tracking showbox speed test

Thanks and sorry for spelling typing quick on my phone.

Back