S E Hauler 1984

CycleWright

Retro Newbie
Hello guys,

Here i have a S E Hauler in Mint condition never ridden before and I'm just wondering what sort of price you guys think its worth. Is has only been brought out the original box about three years ago and hung up but never touched or ridden, therefore it has all the original parts and no marks on it. How much do you reckon its worth?

Thank you!

wp_20140222_130_blowup.jpg

Very nice and I like it - at the mo it's very hard to say on prices as everything has turned upside down
With more and more people into BMX, it's getting a little hard to say a price that everyone seems to think the same level
People see newbies coming and they put a high price just for them
Old schoolers tend to think it at another price as they have seen it go up and down
Restorers tend to think another price as they take into consideration what it will take and what the end price will be
Sadly only eBay will give you a true price if you start it at 99p and let it run

They are so many people that will give you a different price or tell you that's what they would buy it in at - but is that just lip service ?

So I can't say a price and you may have to wait for a few others to say a price and see what they say - but that could be low and high and still you might not know - so sorry it is a ? Question mark as to what it's worth

I love the bike and it great - any more pictures or info on it ?
I would offer money if I had some at the mo ( still wouldn't know what to offer ?)
Up for any trades of items for it if you don't ride it ?

Cheers B

Back