My LeMond

wickedwheels

Old School Hero
I'm new to this forum, so "Hello"!!!

Here's a picture of my LeMond. I collect "Z" stuff, so if anyone has anything they don't want, let me know.

Attachments

• My LeMond.jpg
    My LeMond.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 3,931
nice ,

I have some Z bibs if you want . got them from the team as a mate used to ride in the MTB team . but they re damaged .

That I like a lot.

I've a team Z poster from the early 90s I picked up from a Z shop. Will do a scan of it if I can find it and figure how to scan a A3 sheet.

Team Z used to have TVT as their race bikes .
at the end of each season they used to sell the team bikes . a friend of mine managed to book and buy one . cant remember which rider it was from . the frame had to go back to the TVT factory to be re glued before he could run it .
it was a lovely bke .

Amazing bike. I`ve been on the lookout for ages for a frame like that. Steel is indeed real. What size is that? If you ever feel like selling it... =) Ironically i just sold a complete Z-uniform to a guy here.
Here is my LeMond when i built it up last year.

Attachments

• CF 118 (Large).jpg
    CF 118 (Large).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 3,909
Love the Z team LeMond.

Needs some retro wheels though! Oh! And a bouffont hairstyle and some string back cycling gloves for the real '80's tour look! :cool:

I'm working on the hair.

I'm also about to pick up a set of ceramic Mavic rims so that my "oh-so-cool-and-retro" looking Delta brakes actually stop the bike. Eventually it will be all C-Record equipped and hanging on a wall until that really sunny Sunday ride. I just told the fiancee that I want a Seven for a wedding present.

You may get a kick out of this picture. It's my livingroom. I had to compromise on some things, hence the table and the stand in the corner.

Attachments

• 11-3-06 004-1.JPG
    11-3-06 004-1.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 3,883
Quality living room!

I will have to get some pics of my LeMond Tourmalet for you, not quite as retro being a 1998 one but hey!

Back