What saddle is this likely to be?

Ajoten

Old School Hero
I've got one of these badboys but it hasn't got the original saddle and I want to get something more authentic:

Looking around various catalogues for that model it could either be a Gallet (unspecified model but leather), an unspecified San Marco or a San Marco 313 (Corsair?) in particular, but many other bikes of 531-level around that time had Turbos. Thing is, the UK catalogues are a lot less specific about specifications so I don't feel obliged to go off other countries' specs - mine has a CTA not Philippe handlebar for example, and describes the pedals as "lightweight" rather than Lyotard so they might have taken a few liberties in the UK market.

Any recommendations as to what that saddle is or what would look similar? My problem is partly the bike isn't worth a great deal so I don't want to stick a £50 saddle on, but I do want one in good condition from the early 80s. Might be on a hiding to nothing.

Andrew.

Attachments

• peugeot_pkn_10_1982_vcc_library.jpg
    peugeot_pkn_10_1982_vcc_library.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 423
Idéale 2002 or 2003?

No apparent markings on saddle in the above photo but, it was often fitted to Peugeots of the period

Back