Gios Torino Super record II (1978) with Suntour Superbe Pro?

Re:

The Superbe Pro group was a bit later than the age of the frame, Superbe would be more fitting if you wanted the all Suntour...

Re: Re:

gavr":vyxiie5f said:
The Superbe Pro group was a bit later than the age of the frame, Superbe would be more fitting if you wanted the all Suntour...

I realize the timeline difference. At the begining I planed to use Campa SR group but since there are lots of Gios Torino refinished in this way I started thinking one more will be nothing revelatory... All I would like to achieve is better performance. I have revealed Suntour Superbe Pro group which I am impressed of. The quality and performance is higher than Campa SR. Surely there will be a problem with the rear caliper which is recessed. Will see.

Re: Re:

altec":20yv2y6f said:
gavr":20yv2y6f said:

I realize the timeline difference. At the begining I planed to use Campa SR group but since there are lots of Gios Torino refinished in this way I started thinking one more will be nothing revelatory... All I would like to achieve is better performance. I have revealed Suntour Superbe Pro group which I am impressed of. The quality and performance is higher than Campa SR. Surely there will be a problem with the rear caliper which is recessed. Will see.

Back