Tour de France Theme Tune

Re:

they should bring back cycling that was this exciting!!

i'm totally bored watching the current tour already - all skinny, po-faced,
anonymous riders with black plastic bikes, boring outifits, ugly oakleys, silly wheels . .i could go on and on and onnn....

:roll:

Re: TdF retro theme

This is an awesome find. I love it, reminds me of summer time-trials as a kid. Now I need to nip out and buy a pair of crocheted gloves, will be installing the mp3 on my 'phone directly.

The modern theme has been frenchified with that preposterous accordian motif. Not that I dislike French music, I just prefer Air to Sasha Distel.

I also can't see how it is possible to say that the TdF stages in the Vosges or on the cobbles are boring. What was exciting about the 80's was working out exactly which riders were out of their mind on dope and speed without any testing.

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":3v4fee47 said:
they should bring back cycling that was this exciting!!
i'm totally bored watching the current tour already - all skinny, po-faced,
anonymous riders with black plastic bikes, boring outifits, ugly oakleys, silly wheels . .i could go on and on and onnn.... :roll:
You watched the style of gutless sprinting the riders are doing in this years tour ??

I have seen more exciting shits coming out of my arse :shock:

Re: TdF retro theme

vademecum":18qsmllj said:
I also can't see how it is possible to say that the TdF stages in the Vosges or on the cobbles are boring. What was exciting about the 80's was working out exactly which riders were out of their mind on dope and speed without any testing.

. . .and what guys were absolute naturals like greg and hinault . .

these days i think that they're all at it - their cadence is completely bizarre to watch!! i reckon that the teams are one step ahead of the doping control and am sure that epo was the drug of yesteryear by now . . let's face it - you just can't ride races like that unless you're the one in a billion natural . .i'll take my hat of to these two naturals for now . .

sorry!! :oops:

i meant these two . . .

:cool: :cool:

ps this was my favourite tdf theme tune - from 1985 . . and two of my all time favourite stages . .still gives me butterflies to think about how exciting the bike was back then . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUTyzmP4H90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r1jD4IC9NU

Latest posts

Back