vintage shimano parts for sale

Steve Giles

Retro Newbie
Hi guys I'm new on here, I've been having a clear out and think I have some interesting vintage parts if any body is interested? I have a few shimano 600 ax parts that are in really good condition, parts I'm trying to sell are shimano 600 ax stem very nice classic stem with only very minor marks, the bolt cap is missing though which is the only let down, also got a set of dura ace drop bars, minor marks again, but still a very nice set of classic bars, I have a 600 ax aero seat pin, minor marks and would benefit from a good polish, got a nice 600 ultegra chain set, a damaged 600 ax rear mech, maybe repairable, also got a set of mavic open 4cd rims laced into shimano 105 hubs with dt swiss double butted spokes, with 6 speed 12-18 cassette, I have a few other parts kicking around to a Raleigh road ace frame, rear mavic gp4 wheel, front concave rim laced to 105 hub with plain gauge stainless, if any one is interested in anything give me a shout cheers Steve

You need to list your parts and add prices for individual parts or for the whole lot. If you're not sure what its worth ask or if you just want to get as much as possible stick it all on ebay....

Thems da rulz

Latest posts

Back