Is it all about speed?

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you go out are you only interested in going hell for leather as fast as your little legs will carry you?

Each ride is different, as sometimes I am doing interval / hill work, other times I am trying to go fast and sometimes I'm doing a bit of distance to get some miles on my legs.

That said, I have never been able to just tootle along looking at the views, so I always ride (road or mtb) with purpose.

I try not to bury my head into the stem on most of my lonesome rides but take in the scenery so I enjoy the ride.
Like to give it some up hills though.
The Sunday clubrun is the day when ''It All Happens'' all 75 miles of the bloody thing :roll:

Most days

I cycle every weekday to work (and back :) ) and being the competitive type always try and go as fast as I can. I've kept a log of my times and try and get close or beat my best time. If however it's raining or really windy, or I get off to a bad start through traffic etc. I back off and take it easy.

When I'm out on my own I tend to try pretty hard, but when out with the family it's time to take in the scenery.

I like nothing more rolling as fast as my legs allow. I can;'t remember the last time I roide a bike and ambled along. Which I why I like rising with th West Suffolk Wheelers. They do not amble.

Back