Retrobike Offer - Subscribe to Rouleur and get a free cap

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Retrobike is pleased to offer forum members & readers a special subscription offer to Rouleur. Almost certainly the best road publication on the market, the magazine features some great retro articles every issue. Full details of the offer below -

Rouleur is the finest cycling magazine around. Subscribe today and we'll send you a free Rouleur cap worth £12.00.

Rouleur features exquisite photography and incisive writing, using only the very best photographers and journalists in the business. Every issue goes behind the scenes at the world's biggest road cycling races, recording the workings of this incredible travelling circus - a speeding cavalcade that circles Europe each year. Whether it is the Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, Tour de France, the Vuelta a España or the Giro d'Italia, Rouleur continues to provide unique insight into the Classics and Grand Tours, and into many of the other single day and great stage races that form the pinnacle of cycle sport.

-> CLICK HERE FOR SUBSCRIPTION OFFER <-

20101029_rouleur_cap.jpg

Chapeau Monsieur

I might have been tempted had there been the chance of a "taster", say a cut price back issue that might have drawn me in. But at £8.50-£9 per issue, thats the price of a book and that ties you into a commitment to buy a year's worth at least. Given that I'm not one that takes great pleasure from reading and the fact that I'll happily declare myself a tight arse, i guess i'm out.

Back