Sensibly priced clothing.

At the beginning of the year, having been less than impressed by the price and variable sizing of DHB stuff (two pairs of the same shorts in the same size, 1 OK fit, the other baggy), I took a risk and ordered some low cost tops from the LightInTheBox web site. I've been impressed with the quality of manufacture and materials but the delivery lead time (which can be weeks) is pretty awful and the number of promotional emails from the company is enough to drive a same person around the bend.
Most (probably all) of the stuff originates from the Far East so you have check the size tables very carefully.

Re:

Intresting comment about Lightin The Box .
I found their web site for the first time a couple of days ago. Ordered a couple of bits, the prices seemed very fair for alsorts of stuff . Could be easy to get carried away.

pigman":2hsd17mg said:
Rapparee87":2hsd17mg said:
…..from Daryl Webster's online shop …..
there's a name from the past. It was only this week I was wondering what had happened to him. I always remember such talent, but ruffling too many high-level feathers (which I thought quite entertaining at the time) to probably make it big.
Did he sign for a continental team for a while (Teka?)? or am I imagining that

Yes I imagine he could have reached a v high level with the support UK riders get nowadays. Was with TEKA for a while anyway, he did a long solo break in the Nissan Classic here in Ireland in 87 or 88 I think. It's on youtube I think, Uploaded by himself in fact.

Re:

It's a bit of a lottery finding it now but Descente stuff was very well made & you can pick up new jerseys on Ebay sometimes. The patterns are either incredibly stylish or retronaff.

Back