95 Kona AA Respray..... BLACK AND GOLD IT IS!!!!!!

Ferrari Red

• Kawasaki Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glass Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
AS other thread (thought I would start a new one as not to confuse things) I am treating my old Kona to a new skin.

Found the place where I am having it done (Colourtech Dartford), arranged a price etc....... just need help on choosing the right colour.

Option 1: Ferrari Red (with Gold decals)

Option 2: Kawasaki Green (with Gold Decals)

Option 3: Glass Black (with Gold Decals)

Here's the wildcard... Purple (with, you guessed it, Gold Decals)

What's your view(s)

Thanks, Cheesey :D

EDIT: something went wrong with the poll :LOL:

I'd do green but I loved the purple AA they did one year more. That was the best looking Kona ever in my humble opinion.

well its 3 isnt it , black with gold . classic john player special . you just need to take up smoking and buy some aviators :cool:

cce":1dwusrtv said:
my purple AA was very pretty, but i'm a perv for black with gold decals

How did you get on with your forks? I have XCRs (look almost the same to me) - mine seem to be holding up. although i was going to get the lowers re-painted?

Going off-topic again :)

Also, seems like it's going to be quite a light build - the frame is light-as-you-like!!

perry":qwrm2plh said:
well its 3 isnt it , black with gold . classic john player special . you just need to take up smoking and buy some aviators :cool:

so true :cool:

cheesey":1ahnkqs1 said:
cce":1ahnkqs1 said:
my purple AA was very pretty, but i'm a perv for black with gold decals

How did you get on with your forks? I have XCRs (look almost the same to me) - mine seem to be holding up. although i was going to get the lowers re-painted?

Going off-topic again :)

Also, seems like it's going to be quite a light build - the frame is light-as-you-like!!

i was 15 stone at the time and i thought they were awful. noodly as hell, but then i am used to P2's

cce":1qpthebr said:
i was 15 stone at the time and i thought they were awful. noodly as hell, but then i am used to P2's

Im just under 14 stone, and I have had to pump them up rock hard!!!

I was debating when I get this respray to sell the XCRs to fund some new project 2s for the build ('new' ones in gloss black), failing that as I said, getting the lowers done in ano gold again, and servicing them myself :?

Back