Spinergy Rear Wheel Manual?

ridevintagemtb

BoTY Winner
Kona Fan
What are the chances anyone here has the rebuild or installation instructions for the rear hub on a Spinergy Rev X Rok?

Well, a friend just sent these to me in the mail and its marked the end of a VERY long search. The problem is, both the rear and front wheels are missing pieces. With the front, its a simple as locating a spacer for the axle. With the rear, its weird looking to me. Basically it looks like its missing a larger, more critical piece of the axle. I dont have a functional wheel to look at, and I cant figure out what piece is missing to begin looking for one or how to fabricate another.

Help?

http://www.spinergy.com/bicycle/tech.html

You may well have tried here, but drop them an email as they may well still have some pdf manuals around (and even some spares in a dusty box if you beg). I've found that they are good on the customer service and get back real quick, and some questions are answered in their FAQ section (like an ultergra 8 speed freehub will work on Rev Xs!)

Thanks. Yeah, I've sent them an email but they havent gotten back to me. I've got my fingers crossed. Hopefully someone will have a smashed one sitting around with the pieces I need.

Back