A STORY FOR ALL CYCLISTS

SLIM

BoTM Winner
ONE LESS DICKHEAD

while riding home at 3.30 this morning had one of those "made my day" experiences

there i was rolling along , nice and quiet , no cars in sight

until about 100 yards from home , nice long downhill , just by the school

hear this car coming up behind , fast , faster

here we go i think , better slow down a bit , pull in a bit tighter to the edge

so as he pulls up along side me , doing about 70 , the passengers hanging out of the window , doing a full on monster impression

arms aloft , screaming WAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

then in an instant his whole face lights up , in a brilliant white FLASH

yep you got it , in their excitement and planning , to " GET ME "

they had forget one minor detail , the large yellow box on a big grey pole

so i give them a cheery wave in the rear view mirror and nearly fall off the bike laughing

a little phone call to the plod this morning helping them on their way further

what a photo , right outside a SCHOOL , harrassing a cyclist , doing 70

and the moral of the story is ................. SERVE YOU RIGHT YOU TWAT

icon_ptdr.gif

Bloody idiots, hope they get what they deserve :twisted:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What a great idea it would be to take a camera along and flash the b*****d when they drive past you , just to scare them off . and with a bit of luck it might distract them and send them in the ditch . :twisted:

Excellent :twisted:

Fewer things I hate more than w**ker car drivers being hilariously funny and shouting at you when they drive past. It's always the p*key tw*ts too with full on Elizabeth Duke accessories.

Also hate it when drivers suggest you should ride single file. That normally illicits a jaunty wave with the middle finger and a suggestion as to what they might do with themselves.

unless they REALLY didnt know the camera was there then its highly likely the car was stolen. I've had a v. similiar story end of last summer, got the plate, called the police, nicked a few hours earlier (only know the last part due to friends in the police)

they took the next junction into the housing estate , so i dont think it was nicked

That sort of behaviour... S Wales...

Could be filming a remake of TwinTown! :LOL:

Seriously though, I would be happy to have heard that they got their flailing arms copped off by a lamp post! W**kers.

Back