crud

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
anyone seen this before? is it genuine?

bush_hoists_bike.jpg

Genuine

Hi Mate
Yes its genuine, he rides a bit does george dubya. I think this shot did the rounds a while back when he rode with Lance. IIRC he had a crash last year that scared his security people when it happened, they were probably worried it might have knocked some sense into him :shock:

Jamie

hairstream":zjxadft3 said:
I'l bet Obama could ride him into the dirt.

The only thing Obama can ride is the "DRIVE-BY MEDIA" and we all know it. Seriously Bush is physically active I think he bury Obama's (past smoker) behind on a bike or a run. Would love to see it.

gm1230126":2o57xd05 said:
hairstream":2o57xd05 said:
I'l bet Obama could ride him into the dirt.

The only thing Obama can ride is the "DRIVE-BY MEDIA" and we all know it. Seriously Bush is physically active I think he bury Obama's (past smoker) behind on a bike or a run. Would love to see it.

Don't be a hater! Didn't you see him school ESPN's Stuart Scott on the hardwood?

member?

[/quote]xizang Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he'll be a new member when he leaves the White House

I think he is already a member :evil:

Re: member?

xizang Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he'll be a new member when he leaves the White House

I think he is already a member :evil:[/quote]

I'd welcome any keen cyclist here ,
Retrobike isn't about ,politics,creed,religion or any of that kind of stuff
just bikey things.
and i reckon mr b could ride many of us into the ground,how old is he?must be close to 60,fit looking for his age
Somebody should drop him an email inviting him to join,that way he can get a nicer bike :LOL:

He sometimes goes riding with our prime minister.

Couple of years ago at the last place I worked, our PM comes in to buy Oakleys just before a trip to the USA. Being a true professional I just said "they have them across the road so we don't feel the need to have them here. Try Rudy Project instead - we like them more" instead of "Just ask Dubya - he's Oakley's biggest customer".

Back