Bike repair stand.....

s_zigmond

Senior Retro Guru
Anyone on here made their own?

Or those of you with out one what do you use? Or does everyone like me just turn it upside down and try and do everything that way?

Yes i know you can get them for as little as £70 but wheres the fun in that?

:D

upside down, upright and hanging from the garage roof beams- all at the wrong height so my back suffers- keep hinting to the wife but she doesn't even know what I am talking about :(

s_zigmond":xhm6kfmb said:
Yes i know you can get them for as little as £70 but wheres the fun in that?

:D

Buy one and you will find out. Its the single best investment I have ever made in terms of bike maintenance! ;)

they really are worth the dosh i used to fix my motorbike sitting on the floor then got a bike lift and never looked back same goes for a mtb bike stand you can sit on a small seat and work easily.

Something i'm going to invest in soon, when i can stop buying bikes :LOL:

Look's to me like one of those thing's that you will wonder how you managed without once you get one, suppose it depends on how much of your own maintanance you do though, should imagine most on here will do their own spannering though.

Got one from Pedros, the yellow and black triple feet wit gunclamp. will try to post a picture. Really handy thing in use that is, easy to clamp and much adjustment possibilities. Price is a bit steep I think retail was about 200+ euro's.

I should get a stand, but do most of mine with an old inner tube looped over a garage rafter then slot one end of the handlebars through each loop, and then a couple of bungees looped over the rafters supporting the saddle. Swings about a bit though!

I agree fantastic bit of kit, there was some talk a while back about making one.

Latest posts

Back