Shimano LX M570 Rear Hub - Help!

bgudge3555

Retro Newbie
Hi. Probably very easy to resolve but my local bike shop is struggling and online is a challenge to find appropriately labelled parts.

A new freewheel and bearings in my LX M570 rear hub has highlighted some very worn cones. Does anyone know where i can reliably get replacements. Possibly and axle as well.

I'm sure these were standard for a bulk of the 90's but not sure what to look for.

Ben

SJS Cycles carry most of them. Shimano kept fiddling round with the exact dimensions of the little bits so grease shields etc can be tough to find. Usually you can pillage something off your existing bits.

bgudge3555":3ue4geys said:
Hi. Probably very easy to resolve but my local bike shop is struggling and online is a challenge to find appropriately labelled parts.

A new freewheel and bearings in my LX M570 rear hub has highlighted some very worn cones. Does anyone know where i can reliably get replacements. Possibly and axle as well.

I'm sure these were standard for a bulk of the 90's but not sure what to look for.

Ben

They should have a copy of this chart! https://ebike.hu/dl/konusz-kompatibilitas.pdf :roll:

SP

Back