New feature - retrobike google search

mm, not bad John, but i do like the current search, the fact that you can search the for sale section for example, or at least the results tell you which forum they are from, who the owner of the post is etc.

The only thing I don't like about the current search is that once you have looked at one item, you cannot go back to the results!

development_cycle":1jsyi200 said:
mm, not bad John, but i do like the current search, the fact that you can search the for sale section for example, or at least the results tell you which forum they are from, who the owner of the post is etc.

The only thing I don't like about the current search is that once you have looked at one item, you cannot go back to the results!

No intention of replacing the exisintg phpbb search function - this is intended to work in parallel. The current search only queries the forum - plus the drawbacks of the phpbb search are well documented. Even the phpbb developers use the google search functionality on their own website!

The new google search will allow users to query the entire website using the familiar and effective google syntax.

development_cycle":1ythep5b said:

You can, but you have to press F5 then Enter.
Bit of a chore.

Back