HELLO CANADIANS

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i need help. i'd like to buy some stuff from the canadian bay, but the seller won't ship to germany where i live.
if some helpful fellow with a canadian address would buy and parcel it to me – that would really be great :!:

post a link to the item, kinda hard to commit to giving a helping hand if I don't know what it is. small parts, no problem, frame/fork or complete bike different story.

I'm sure there a pile of Canucks that would help. If the part is in Ontario JR or I could help. Lots out in BC to that would be willing I'm sure.

an approx location would definitely help in your request. Canada is quite vast in size! ;)

Re:

Last time I knew we were about 27 times the size of Germany. Please post a link to the item on EBay and one of us will help you out.

it's located in ontario. just don't want it to be sold, so i don't dare to post a direct link :oops: have been seeking quite some time. anyone :?:

Re:

ok, just PM me the info then before I explode with all this excitement... :facepalm:

its probably one of jim's auctions anyway...

ceo":vp534zdt said:
it's located in ontario. just don't want it to be sold, so i don't dare to post a direct link :oops: have been seeking quite some time. anyone :?:

:LOL: Thats the best way, keep lips sealed :LOL: Best of luck though in getting it.

So often we see the bits we want abroad but have no way of getting them.

Re:

j0nnyr0cket":sj6qgi4s said:
ok, just PM me the info then before I explode with all this excitement... :facepalm:

its probably one of jim's auctions anyway...

:LOL:

Back