mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, Is there anybody who would be willing (for a fee obviously) to collect and box/send a bike from the Liskeard area, two waters foot, to Derby? I was planning on driving down wed but now have my daughter that day and feel the 11 hour round trip wouldn't be much fun for her, even if the bike was for her :roll:
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Mark.

I could do it but I'd end up stealing the chainset ;)

raidan73":3xf1tx9k said:
I could do it but I'd end up stealing the chainset ;)

Ah, you wouldn't have been the other bidder by any chance?
One of the things about the bike is its original parts, if you had said the bike rack it might have been different :xmas-big-grin:

It's actually missing a bunch of original parts; the shifters, levers and brakes aren't original and I have a feeling that the seatpost will be one of those basic ones with the separate clamp. And that saddle :shock: :LOL:

If you get stuck then I might be able to help but it's more than an hour each way for me.

Yeah he did say he was going to put some of the original parts back on, and don't knock the saddle, that could still be your payment :xmas-big-grin:
Thanks for the offer though, oh and can't remember if I left you feedback for those ritchey cranks, better than I expected, thanks mate :xmas-wink:

They fitted a Cattlehead stem but that was the only change (they sent me a photo which I'll PM you now). It should've had an RF one though. Glad the chainset exceeded expectation :D

Back