Another Incredible Seller

Smithjss70

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I placed a bid for these tires after confirming last week that the seller would accept an international bid, of which he was more than willing to accept. In turn, I placed a bid well above the winning amount and was informed at the end of the auction that the bidder had rejected my bid due to it being outside of the EU. I've bought, shipped and sold a lot of retro parts worldwide since learning of this site and I don't typically bother with these types of comms but I've been in the market for these tires for well over 2 yrs and when I go to the trouble to ensure that I either win the auction or come close its worth letting you guys know that if you come into contact with this seller, just know that he Is not concerned about you, his reputation or your satisfactation. His name is Kai, and he could care less.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Onza-Porcupine-R ... TM:DE:1123

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanksfor the heads up and i'm pretty certain other members will be glad to know this seller isn't worth the bother ...

Those tyres were posted in the german forum, also. I think he got a bid outside of ebay that he just could not resist.

Re:

It is annoying when it happens. Quite a % of US sellers won't ship to the UK, which is also a pain cos they often have the best stuff :LOL:

I've had someone in the UK who has "will not ship to North America" in the sale thread link in their signature ask me to sell/ship something to them. Found that rather cheeky.

FMJ":3vc213xb said:
I've had someone in the UK who has "will not ship to North America" in the sale thread link in their signature ask me to sell/ship something to them. Found that rather cheeky.

That is cheeky. At
Least you guys don't pay import tax !

Re:

Similarly I've contacted sellers overseas before to confirm their willingness to send to the UK, but in contrast to the above, the last two dealings I've had with sellers based overseas (in the US) have been really good, with both throwing a few extra things into the box for free as it made no difference to the already high postage price!
They were both very accommodating, confirming the cost with me before shipping, and both seemed quite willing to cancel the deal if I wasn't happy with the shipping cost.

It seems there was more to the story for your tyres however.

Latest posts

Back