Not seen these before, any one used them?

Re:

Thats Leni Fried, she's been around for years and has done countless iconic bikes. Most commonly associated with Fat Chance bike and is famed for custom titanium anodizing as well as bonkers paint-jobs. Just be warned that whatever you think the cost is going to be multiply it by 10

1. How much will it cost to do my frame?
In general prices have ranged from $1000- $8000-. There really is no upper limit. Basically when you pay more money you get more time. All jobs require a combination of research, design time, decal work , masking, blasting and anodizing. All prices are set and confirmed when you place your order. Since each job is unique, I often give a price range and we go from there. As I do the frame I may want to go in a direction I hadn’t predicted, but will take more time than what we originally discussed. If this happens I will call the customer and present those new options before going forward. There is a $1000- minimum for bicycle art.

Your paying an 'artist' so expect it to cost a fortune and not be nesseserily what you expected.
For someone able to design something and determine what colours to use (an artist?), the titanium anodising is fairly simple.
I was offered 10 titanium frames to anodise from a company in Hungery(?) but turned it down as they were a bit big for me without spending loads on new etching tank and chemicals etc. The biggest mistake I've ever made, possibly.

The painting is really nice, I've not seen that on her website before despite looking at it quite a few times!

Re:

FatTandem2.jpg

FatTandem5.jpg

Back