Retro DH bike collection

Ginger Rick

Dirt Disciple
Evening peoples, this is my first post and I thought it was about time I shared my collection of retro DH bikes I've built, or as my wife would put it hoarded

ive managed to hoard a mass of spares which i'm hoping people would like to trade to help me finish some projects off. I've got to many parts to list so just ask, got stuff like, loads of hope stuff, xtr, mrp, boxxer, mostly dh parts

im still working on a GT RTS, Alpine stars cro mega, santacruz super 8 and am always looking out for other projects

here what ive kinda finished,

looking forward to your comments

Rick

Attachments

• dhi.JPG
    dhi.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,528
  • lobo.JPG
    lobo.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,528
  • lts.JPG
    lts.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,529
  • rocky mountain.JPG
    rocky mountain.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,529
  • spec FSR.JPG
    spec FSR.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,529
Yes the lobo was my first. I used to race one of those back in the day.

The Rocky Mountain is a bit special. Will wanted it exact, I'm still missing a race face headset from back then and amber wall tyres are really hard to find. Will actually rave that bike down Festinog this year. I was sure the wheel was gonna fall apart

Looking at those your rts will likely be special, there is a few of us on here that have Rts's looking forward to seeing it.

Welcome.

Re:

Excellent work.

A lobo is about the only I'd expand my collection for.

One day...

Re: kingbling

Hi kingbling. Does your mate at work with the lobo need any parts move got bits left over from my build

Cheers
Rick

Re:

Welcome Rick, that's quite an entrance ;) may I suggest more pictures of your Sean Palmer in the 'Show us your FSRs' thread in 1998----> section? That would be a very welcome addition :)
Keep the projects going!

Latest posts

Back