Is it a raleigh

cmmolloy1

Devout Dirtbag
I saw a bike the other day but couldn't get close enough to it before the yoof was off.

I'm bloody sure it was a Raleigh from the early nineties- it either had purple tubes and pink corners or vice versa.

Anyone give me a clue? I want one...

cmmolloy1":6in2howj said:
I saw a bike the other day but couldn't get close enough to it before the yoof was off.

I'm bloody sure it was a Raleigh from the early nineties- it either had purple tubes and pink corners or vice versa.

Anyone give me a clue? I want one...

:?: :?: :?:

5234791604_03ab3e4e63_b.jpg

Re:

That's the one!!!! I've tried zooming in but to no avail- what is it and where on earth will I get one of those from? Are they any good or a bit, well, sh!t? My 90s rose tinted specs are out again

Re: Re:

cmmolloy1":b87wnwph said:
Are they any good or a bit, well, sh!t? My 90s rose tinted specs are out again

That was the Raleigh I loved. Nice bike; 531 frame, DX parts, quality paint!

Re:

Paints just magnificent isn't it? Wasn't there a Klein that was similar or am I thinking about the horizontal stripes neon attitude?

I've got a wanted ad going for a moonshine in case anyone wishes to part with theirs....

You don't want one of them, you want a Raleigh White Lightnin'. Neon pink, neon orange and white and I have one and when I find the pic I'll post it up.

velomaniac":3ljuwpzm said:
You don't want one of them, you want a Raleigh White Lightnin'. Neon pink, neon orange and white and I have one and when I find the pic I'll post it up.

I'm open to having my head turned to a slimmer model. Who wouldn't?

Back