What bike bits have you got around you RIGHT NOW??

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Well, should have been at my Christmas meal, but couldn't go due to storm force winds and floods, so a random mid week question for you...what cycle parts are lying around your living room right now??

I have, to start us off, a pair of rigid forks, leaning against the box they came in against the chair, and a pair of QR skewers and some ahead spacers and a top cap in my fruit bowl (along with two satsumas!!) :xmas-cool:

Sat beside me on the dining room table - some Suntour cranks and a chainring just packaged up to post tomorrow.

In my bedroom, to my right and just behind my small bedside table are a pair of '94 tb project II's and a pair if bars i used to knock the headset cups out of the frame they came from, then to my right and in front of me is my bike/wall rack with my '98 Caldera on the bottom, and my '91 gt timberline on the top, plus a spare set of charge splashbacks and some panaracer mud pro's, and a few various tools, cassettes, and chainrings lol!

A new aheadset, some very battered Deore LX skewers and a chain tool. The Management insists on everything being kept in the shed, 3 items in the house is all I can usually manage.

Nos dx rear mech ,spring for a roller cam brake ,various tubes multitools and random bolts on the bookcase + 2x genesis fortitude 29er - geared +s/s and very understanding girlfriend :)

A fu@ked tacx flow trainer ...so I just found out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In no particular order...

Three back lights, two fronts lights, garmin 'puter, pair of mitts, Phillips rear hub, boxed inner tube, two very old "multi-spanners", magicshine battery (on charge), garmin cadence sensor magnet.

Back