Rock Shox Indy/Judy new old stock

Simm31

Dirt Disciple
Well, my luck has turned 360 overnight. I posted yesterday that I need parts for my 20 year old Rock Shox Indy XC and have had a lot of information and support on here so a huge thanks.

Further I visit a very small bike repair shop near me and have struck gold. The owner looked at my forks and asked me to come back later.

I visited him this afternoon and he presented me with a box of fully packaged Rock Shox parts for Indy, Judy and SL...I cannot believe it.

I bought most of the stock there an then.

If anyone knows a part number let me know and I will list of the for sale board.

BTW I'm not looking to profit from this just secure very hard to source stock.

I have sprints, elastomers , inserts, washers, etc all still in clear baggies with top cards!

Un-real.

I've got a pair of Judy sl's from 1997 I believe.. I'll buy the refurb parts please... I'd rather learn how to do it myself rather than pay for them servicing.

Hi, just pmd you as I'm refurbing about 6 sets of judy forks (xc and SL) to try and get a few good sets so would happily take some elastomers and damper cartridges if you have any going.

Cheers

Guys...I need some time to look through what I bought today. They is more available but I would have to try and work with the guy to catalogue it all

Bear with me as I decide what I'm doing with everything, lots of things are missing and not in great shape, I.e it's not quite the rose garden I hoped but its some useful bits.

I have some paid of elastomers made by Kryptionics! Who used to make the smoothest skateboard wheels in the world!

Once I have some actual pairs of things ill list them.

So please hold off pm'ing for now.

Cheers Simon

I can help i.d. stuff if you want.
I know most the parts and can give you part codes if you want them.

PM me if you have any pictures.

Back