What size seat post for a shogun trailblazer?

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi its me needing your help again.

My Sister contacted me the other day asking if i could modify her old Shogun trail blazer 2 for her to start cycling. (its mint condition as she didnt ever use it when it was originally purchased for her)

Basicly she wants some suspension forks (1" steerer) and more importantly needs a longer seat post, the bike is a small 15"/16" but since getting it atleast 10 years ago for her 13th/14th birthday she has grown alot.

The problem is she is up north, i am down south and she has no way of measuring the existing seatube.

I will be going back up north for the bank holliday, and it would be cool if i could sort it for her then, so i need to start getting the bits together now.

So ive googled, ive asked at my LBS and now im here, any one have any idea what the correct size would be?

Hey Jerky, my wife's got a blue one in the garage too.
If no one else on here knows off the top of their head i will dig it out and measure it up for you.

Jerky, just checked and its not a trail blazer but a trailbreaker 2 :oops:
however it's seat tube has 26.4 etched into the bottom :!:
Hope this helps.
Heathy

may well do, and thinking about it, the trail blazer/ trail breaker mixup could be why i couldnt find ANYTHING on google about it :)

Cheers for the assistance.

Back