Klein Attitude Death Grip Replacement

jwh12

Dirt Disciple
My quest to find a Cannondale was not productive and after some fairly ridiculous escalation I am now the proud owner of a Klein Attitude.

Quick question - it has a pair of death grip tyres on it. Part of me is tempted is just to ride it but maybe I should put on some modern rubber?

Does anyone have a view on a good modern equivalent that will look the part?

Re:

ODI Attack grips would be my suggestion. Easily available to buy new, period correct and often seen on Klein :)

Re:

jwh12":35awoc6d said:
Sorry if I wasn't clear - I was referring to the tyres!

My bad...should have read the post properly :facepalm:

If you want to keep the tyres fresh there's a few options. Maybe some reproduction Panaracer Smokes, if you want something original looking? The Terra One tyres look like a decent option as well.

Otherwise there's plenty of modern rubber still out there in 26", if you would prefer (and still want a blackwall tyre). I'm running my Pinnacle with some Conti Race Kings which do the job for me :)

Re:

No worries my post wasn't totally clear, have edited. Will have a look at both these options, thanks for the input.

I bought it to ride it - obviously want to keep it looking nice but not fussed about it looking totally 'period'

What colour is your Attitude? Some look best with black walls, some with tan.

Mine wears Smoke and Dart

Attachments

• IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    906.5 KB · Views: 114
Re:

Thats a beauty

Mine is sea and sky. If I can work out how to upload a photo I will upload later. Personally I think black walls are fine on it.

Back