Wanted HED Wheels

Re:

Hi,

I have some yellow HED downhills laced to some Hope big un's with thru-axles and discs that I'm contemplating selling. They have a few dinks that have been covered up with the carbon Pace stickers (as seen in the image). They've been mainly kept in a shed so the colouring hasn't dimmed to much, if I was pushed on it I'd say the back is ever so slightly darker than the front but other than that they're in pretty good condition.

Chris

Attachments

• FandR 2.jpg
    FandR 2.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 274
Re: Re:

blunty":1s4ke9ux said:
Hi,

I have some yellow HED downhills laced to some Hope big un's with thru-axles and discs that I'm contemplating selling. They have a few dinks that have been covered up with the carbon Pace stickers (as seen in the image). They've been mainly kept in a shed so the colouring hasn't dimmed to much, if I was pushed on it I'd say the back is ever so slightly darker than the front but other than that they're in pretty good condition.

Chris

How much mate? Interested, drop me a price by PM

Re:

Oooh yellow bigun’s nice don’t think if ever seen any yellow before. Where they specials for hed?

Re:

No idea if they are specific for HED I’m afraid. They came as a spare set of wheels with a Pace RC500 I bought of their factory race team back in the day.

I used to run ‘em with skinnier rubber and swap them with the black HEDs it came with dependant on terrain.

Re:

No problems, Boxxer got there first though so in fairness I owe Boxxer first refusal.

I’ll let you know either way.

Back