Wanted Rockshox Poploc Remote Lockout Lever

NS1

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I am trying to source a Rockshox cable stop clamp for some 2006 SID World Cup forks - will also fit other similar RS forks from the same era.

The part i'm looking for is the black collar that is top right in the photo - it clamps onto the rebound leg top cap & holds the end of the remote lockout cable outer in place.

Any chance someone has one in their spares box that they would like a new home for?

POPLOC REMOTE LEVER NOW ALSO NEEDED.

Please PM or reply if you can help me out.

Thanks.

41kWXlp1zcL._AC_SX450_.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have a full new kit if interested
Thanks - would depend how much you want for it, as I only really need the cable stop clamp.
Is it just the kit pictured in the photo or the whole Poploc assembly with remote lever, cable etc.?

Its just the dial and clamp kit I have. Not sure what the lever looks like on the older sids but I do have some levers too, though not new.

Its just the dial and clamp kit I have. Not sure what the lever looks like on the older sids but I do have some levers too, though not new.
Thanks, If it's the exact same kit as in the picture then I am interested in buying - have PM'd you.

I could now probably do with a replacement RS Poploc lever, as the one I have isn't in great shape.
Anyone have one (like athe pics below) they would sell?
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210520_123641.jpg
    20210520_123641.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210520_123639.jpg
    20210520_123639.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
Back