For Sale **SOLD** Raleigh Racing Sirocco - 57cm (22.5")

Tricket

Dirt Disciple
Up for sale is my Raleigh Racing Sirocco.

Bought as a frameset (measures 57cm top tube c-c), I've built it up with as close to OE spec components, with a full Shimano Golden Arrow groupset (shifters, levers, front & rear mechs, brakes and chainset), Maillard wheels, SR stem and Raleigh handlebars. Only concessions to this are the 28T 6-speed freewheel (stripped, cleaned, sandblasted and etch-primed cogs, re-greased bearings and pawls, reassembled), sealed BB, modern alloy seat post, saddle, perforated bar tape, Dia-compe lever gum hoods and tyres. Cables and chain are also new throughout.

Overall, the frame is in good condition for its age, with some surface corrosion here and there and damage to the decals in places, but it's complete and is pretty much ready to ride as is or could be fully restored. Athough wheels could do with a truing.

I intended to do a full resto on it myself, but I'm not going to find the time and I just won't ride it anyway. Replica decals can be obtained online.

Any questions please ask. Collection from Cranleigh, Surrey.

£150

Also listed on EBay

IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2827.JPG IMG_2828.JPG IMG_2829.JPG IMG_2831.JPG IMG_2832.JPG IMG_2833.JPG IMG_2834.JPG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2836.JPG

Latest posts

Back