Nice early morning ride on the Apex

Morning all,

Decided it’s time to get my arse in gear and actually get riding my bikes instead of just spending time on never ending “projects”.

Nice 22 mile ride on a beautiful morning on the Apex. Rides lovely although the original grips have lost their ability to cushion, hands and wrists were aching a bit!

Got back to be told by the wife she is going out for the day….time on the projects too! Turning out to be a great day 😂 BF72B497-8BC0-473E-90B2-EE2FF45C99AD.jpeg 0516E794-CFA1-4000-8EC1-661F8B721B2E.jpeg 13C3C53E-2DEF-404C-B2FE-FC1D66106879.jpeg

Good stuff! You’ll feel great all day… I always do when I get out early and feel like I’ve cheated a bit of the day back…

You’ve defo Earned a beer for later 🍺

Great pics … wish I had a retro I used rather than just wall hangers….

I love my modern go to CX bike(s) but seeing a retro in its natural habitat brings back your youth 🤙

Good stuff! You’ll feel great all day… I always do when I get out early and feel like I’ve cheated a bit of the day back…

You’ve defo Earned a beer for later 🍺

Great pics … wish I had a retro I used rather than just wall hangers….

I love my modern go to CX bike(s) but seeing a retro in its natural habitat brings back your youth 🤙
Riding it I did question whether I’m getting a bit old and less supple and a more modern setup might be easier on the joints.

I just don’t have the passion for the newer stuff….

Your right about getting out early, feel great and all the day ahead to do whatever, shame it’s only possible at the weekends due to work etc!

I’m the same mate…. I really would like another modern MTB For the comfort and versatility however I much prefer the ‘back in the day’ loook of retros that take me back to MB UK, Mint Sauce and training in all my spare time for that next XC race in the Cleveland Hills 😂🤙

Back