For Sale Dura ace 7410 one inch threaded headset Italian/BSC thread NOT JIS NOS /NIP £90,00 posted. in UK .

kermisking

Old School Hero
Hi everyone , I have just sold one of these headsets and have another if any one is interested . It is new unused in box with sealed bearings and fitting instructions . Top Shimano quality for your classic bike .

Attachments

• IMG_1630.jpeg
    IMG_1630.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1629.jpeg
    IMG_1629.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1628.jpeg
    IMG_1628.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi Kermisking

So my spec is:
Italian
Stack height 39.5
Fork race 26.4
Cups 30.2

Can you confirm the measurements on the box, or maybe send me a photo of whatever data is on the box?

Kind regards

Hi Mcnile , I can confirm the measurements and that the headset is Italian . If you want a picture of the actual headset I need to charge my camera and then I can send you some photos kind regards Stuart .

Hi
If you’re happy that it’s the right one, there’s no need for a photo - I trust you mate
How would you like to proceed with payment?

Ok If you can pay me £90.00 total to PayPal friends and family ; stubowering@yahoo.com
Once I see payment I will pack and post so I could in theory post first thing tomorrow morning . This will be sent with Royal Mail track and trace , this costs £9:00 which is not cheap but it gives me peace of mind and makes sure it gets to you , cheers Stuart.

Thank you McNile payment received I will post the head set tomorrow , please can I have your address ?

Hi Niel,
I have posted the Dura ace headset this afternoon , tracking number is ;
NY122979600GB it should be with you tomorrow afternoon ( 18th June )
kind regards Stuart .

Back