For Sale Dablk's Sales - Deore/SLX//XX1/X01

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
20/10/23 update

Please note all prices are PPG or please add the fees and any indicated delivery is UK only. Multiple items will save in the basic postage costs.

XX1/X01 BUNDLE
XX1 Carbon Cranks with dub BB. 170mm Some Rock Strikes.
XG 1295 10-50 Cassette
X0 Red 12speed shifter. Nice condition. Match maker only (no bar clamp)
X0 Mech few usual marks but nice otherwise.
£350 for rules but I'm open to offers while I work out a firm price.

DRIVE TRAIN (some parts still to be cleaned and priced)
Deore Shifters 3x9 £13
Deore front mech £8
SLX Rear Mech £13

SEATPOST/SADDLES/CLAMPS
Race Face Post Black 31.6 400mm excellent condition hardly looks used save a couple of tiny marks. £25 delivered

CONTROLS

Top Caps £13 delivered
GT (since 1972 type), Giant

With their own sales threads in 98 section if you search under my name.

Women's Small Frame Bundle
Giant Arete 3 Frame Size Small. Its in Excellent condition and has its own sale thread in the 98 section for pics and geo. It includes Cane Creek Headset, stem, bar, seat clamp, post and saddle £40 collected but I could post.

Fox Factory 36
Minty Factory 36's

Will get things cleaned and photographed if there is any interest.

Sold

Deore Hubs
Pair of HB510 hubs in silver with skewers. Lovely condition even after having been laced.
£25 posted.

HOPE WHEELS

Hope enduro 26" .. now these are more complicated.. They are complete with non boost Pro 4 Hubs have stealth stickers ratehr than the bright white hope ones....but one has a dent. and a buckle. They might true up but im not convinced.. hence I'm selling for Hub Value . Think they are shimano HG(need to check). £140 plus postage.(happy to post the hubs if you dont want to pay wheel postage prices.

Raceface Deus XC Stem + Riser Bar. Stem is in nice condition 100mm slight rise, great logos. 25.4 bar clamp, 1 1/8t steerer. Bar is 635mm wide fairly high rise. Some marks from component clamping and scraps from use. Visible logos once built are good. Under grip logos not so good.
£18 delivered

SRAM RIVAL HRD Left Shifter for Dropper
Zero idea if this should be in here or Road.. the gravel lines are all blurred.
This is a Rival left lever for 1x but this still has a double tap lever. The double tap however doesn't have any ratchet to it. SRAM did market a version of these for droppers. DIYers had already been modifying them by removing the 2x ratchet to make them work with dropper cable pulled posts . I have zero idea if this is a SRAM version or a diyer one.
Still in very nice condition.
£65 posted
I can add a Rival Caliper for £105 the pair posted. Sorry no hoses.

Hope Twenty5 Gravel wheels in excellent condition. Pro 4 Non boost bolt thru 100/142. Shimano HG freehub.
I might be able to change the end caps or supply others. £200 plus postage

Cotic Mechanics short sleeved shirt. XL Near Mint Grey/Black with Orange logos £20 delivered Pics on page 6

RS Reverb Non stealth, essentially new I may have inserted it. Was bought for a mk3 cotic that's now sold. My fleets all stealth routed now.
31.6, 125mm drop, 390mm long
serial is 09t96312742 if you wanna see the exact specs
RS Trailhead

incs all the bleed kit , oil and cable routing bits and bobs.
Sold on FB for £50 Collected . Pics further down the thread on Page 5

DEORE 9 SPEED BUNDLE
This is all low mileage kit which came of my wife bike.
FC-M590 Silver Cranks with Rings inc BB. 170mm long Some rub, 44/32/22 original rings
SL-M590 Shifters 3x9 both in excellent condition
RD-M592 Excellent with a couple of minor marks
FD-M590 Again excellent, bottom swing 34.9 or others with shimano shims (sorry I dont have any in the spares box currently)
£70 delivered

Rock Shox AXS Dropper inc battey, charger, shifter and clamp 100m drop 31.6mm 430mm length. A rarer shorter one so more suited to a smaller bike setup or perhaps gravel. £350 delivered

KARMA ..Its not a Zaskar
Random GT frame /Carbon Fork/and bits. Got its own Karma sale thread in '98 section
WTB Rocket race Saddle. Really good condition no rips or signs of wear.. Red accents . 142x265 £20 delivered.

Deore XT Cassette CS-750 . 11-32 Used on my wife low mileage bike with the Deore kit above. Excellent condition
inc a Brand new sealed SRAM PC971 chain
£44 Delivered

Cotic Bar 650mm wide, 31.8mm no rise, slight sweep xc bar. Small ding to the end but wont affect grips. good logos £14 delivered + Cotic top Cap £22 deliverd for everything

Hope Orange Headset and Spacers. This is a 2H in hope pick and mix terms. So Zero stack top and External bottom for a tapered fork. Came of my Cotic SolarisMax. Im swapping back to black. Also included the orange space DR spacers kit. It doesn't inc a top cap. usual marks from install and removal but the on show orange is still good.
£40 delivered... Happy to split. Bottom Half Sold. Top half with spacers now £24 delivered

FSA Comet Bar £14 delivered

Nukeproof Horizon bar 780mm wide 31.8mm 780mm, 12mm rise 9 up sweep. 6 back sweep. Couple over very small marks but nice logos. £25 delivered

Mavic XC717(black) with silver spokes and silver Hope Pro 2 Evo Shimano HG freehub £100 collected (happy to discuss postage)

GoPro Chesty. Brand new but missing the thumb screw wheel. £14 delivered

Hope 34.9 Orange seat clamp. Nice condition £14 delivered

Manitou Machete 29er boosted fork inc axel
Nice condition with a few of the usual marks.
£200 Delivered Now 150 Delivered

Easton Stem ea70, 90mm, 6 degrees Very nice condition. Bolts all ok and not rusty. 31.8 bar clamp. £14

Fox Factory 32 for 26” tapered. 120mm travel
inc a new set of custom orange decals from Silk Graphics
Hold air two tiny marks to the coating.. I would assume they would welcome an oil swap
£150 delivered. Now £125 delivered Now £90 Delivered... Pics further down the thread on Page

Hope Mono M4. Appreciate these are old. Front is circa 2003. Rear 2007. The front is on a silver goodridge braided hose. I still have the original hope hose. The rear is on the original black hose. The front was serviced around 2 years ago. The rear I can't remember.
The rear as a very slight initial sponge to it but works fine. The front is sharp but i found it stuck a little on return when I came to strip the bike. This might just be from lack of use. The callipers are very nice still, the levers a bit of age, historical brake fluid leak, inverted bike etc.
I know there is some daft money kicking around for these on ebay but I'm not daft that they might need a full service or at least a bleed.
£120 delivered Now £90

Shimano XT M8000 cranks. 175mm with Orange Uber Bikes oval 32 ring. Usual wear rub and crank end marks £25 delivered. Can inc some orange Uber Bikes grips for an extra beer token.

Nukeproof Neutron wheels + WTB 2.3 tyres.
Nice condition with a few scratches
Shimano HG Freehub.
Boosted for 110x15 and 148x12
£180 collected from Warrington

M9000 XTR rear mech/shifter and cassette
Mech and Shifter are in excellent condition. Small amount of rub to the top of the non carbon arm.
Cassette has some tarnish. Cassette is and M9000 11-40 but a year back I misplaced the lock ring and had to replace with an m9001.
£150 delivered sold on eBay for £155 after fees

XT M770 shifters, rear mech and cassette
£50 delivered

Chris King, 1 1/8, incs top cap and white washer. Installed once. Old school black with white logo will inc 2x crown race as I used to swap the forks more frequently. bit of rub to the underside of the upper cup... Pics further down the thread.
£60 delivered.... Sold for £55 delivered

XTR FD-M961 front mech think is a 31.8 that I used 28.6. Still in nice nick
£20 delivered.....Sold for £30 delivered to Spain

Black XM719/black spokes/black Hope pro2 . Not evo.. so front can be swapped to bolt thru. the rear cannot). I can chuck is some get you going skewers but not hope's. Pretty good condition with only a few chips.
Sold £100 (mates rates collected).. pics below.

Deore T6010 Crank set. rarer touring set.. 48/36/26 with optional chain guard. 3x 10 speed but I used with 3x9 no problems. 175mm. a bit of rub but logos still good.
£72 delivered (on ebay after fees)

RS Reba's black lovely condition. 1 1/8 straight. 9mm QR. 120mm solo air. loooooong 227mm steerer.
sold for £175 delivered (after fees on ebay)...Pics further down the thread.

Salsa Cromoto 29er” rigid forks .. 9mm qr corrected for 80mm on a 29er. I used with with 26” wheels to correct closer to 140mm forks.
Disc only, 1 1/8 straight steerer 217mm long.
Some marks scuffs but very presentable.....Pics further down the thread.
sold for £72 delivered (after fees on ebay)

Last edited:
I'm interested in the rear mech, shifters and cassette, could you send me some pictures? m770 9 speed wasn't it?

Back