Sorted Controltech quill stem

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi all

Im after a 25 degree rise 135mm controltech 1 1/8" quill stem in black or silver.

Happy to swap for any of my controltech stems in the box of delights or other parts by agreement.

Obviously happy to buy it with good old fashioned notes too.

Uk sellers only please.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They also made 25o too. Not very common sadly.....

Ive got several lower ones hence my offer to swap if someone has one knocking about...can do silver or black in either 150 or 135....1" or 1 /8"...... if some body has the one im after!

Just for the nerds.

Last edited:
You could give Madgetts in Diss a call - he had a new one in a box. I remember it being black, new and questioned whether I actually needed it. I declined so it's probably on the shelf still. Worth a call.

Was talking to mick just last week! We were musing "unusual bottom bracket offsets of the 80s". will try him...good call.....although the cabinet is not as full as it once was and i think the 2 controltech stems were ahead not quill if i recall?

Cheers for thinking of me.

They also made 25o too. Not very common sadly.....

Ive got several lower ones hence my offer to swap if someone has one knocking about...can do silver or black in either 150 or 135....1" or 1 /8"...... if some body has the one im after!

Just for the nerds.
I would like one myself

Aaah, it wasn't in the cabinet of treasures! On the shelf opposite his till desk - fairly sure it was quill. I had some treasures last year (twice) and even opened-up a thread about the treasures that abounded....I went back some time after that thread and it was all still there so I took some more bits and bobs! Bought some stickers too which ended up on the Pastel Plonker

Back