For Sale Cave Clearance!.. Loads of parts

Hello
Is the Middleburn RO1 triple spider still available? I can't quite read the writing on the spider but I'm guessing its Square Taper 104/64 x3 or something?
Thank you.

Hello
Is the Middleburn RO1 triple spider still available? I can't quite read the writing on the spider but I'm guessing its Square Taper 104/64 x3 or something?
Thank you.

Yes, it's available - please let me know if you'd like me to check the markings.

Cheers

Thank you. The other thing I realised is a thing is the whole 88/90ID thing. I imagine this will be the 88ID size. I wish it was clearer which was which.

Hi, sorry, a bit of an absent minded reply previously. I really appreciate the added photograph. I've been a bit confused by the 88/90ID difference and what chainrings I would be able to use but it won't be a problem I don't think. I would like to use it as a 8/9 speed triple for my touring bike and I think I'll be able to use conventional 104BCD chainrings. Middleburn/BETD are out of stock and aren't going to be making them again because noone uses triples anymore.

Can I buy this from you please? How best to do that?

Thank you.

Hi, sorry, a bit of an absent minded reply previously. I really appreciate the added photograph. I've been a bit confused by the 88/90ID difference and what chainrings I would be able to use but it won't be a problem I don't think. I would like to use it as a 8/9 speed triple for my touring bike and I think I'll be able to use conventional 104BCD chainrings. Middleburn/BETD are out of stock and aren't going to be making them again because noone uses triples anymore.

Can I buy this from you please? How best to do that?

Thank you.

Sent you a pm :)

Latest posts

Back