Another Xizang - listing laziness at its very best!

Twozaskars

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think it is more offensive to make it wear LX cranks!

To be fair to the seller. It’s wearing 97 Lightning build kit.

I’ve seen polished lightnings before , with Xizang decals added. The frames are similar but not the same.

I don't get this

Screenshot_20240613_114239.jpg

Did they just copy a random description or a description from another bike they're selling?

EBay will automatically add the description from previous listed items if you click that it matches.
Oh I see, didn't know that. Not very eBay savvy! That explains some of the odd descriptions I see. I assumed it was AI generated.

To be fair to the seller. It’s wearing 97 Lightning build kit.

I’ve seen polished lightnings before , with Xizang decals added. The frames are similar but not the same.
True... I was being facetious :D I guess it underlines that the seller is perhaps not really aware of what they have.

True... I was being facetious :D I guess it underlines that the seller is perhaps not really aware of what they have.

It’ll bid up high as it contains the words GT and Retro. I was hoping it would go unnoticed like the last one I bought off eBay but it’s already heading up

Back