amc music: Apr-24 New Seeds available to listen back!

New Seeds Jun-22 6th anniversary show broadcast live from bloop London studios is now up for replay, where we celebrated in style with 2 hours of nothing but the very best from waterfront dining - the absolute
👑
of the chops

July-22 Takeover on Reform Radio up for replay featuring music from Phono Ghosts, Men I Trust, Kuedo, The Future Sound Of London, b o d y l i n e and more 👌

qML1uD.png

Nov-22 Takeover broadcast on Reform Radio is up for replay feat. 60mins of electronica 👌 including Dan Mason, Slowdive, Men I Trust, Tess Roby Mecha Maiko and more 🔥

CHeyPu.jpg

Nov-22 New Seeds broadcast from Bloop London is up for replay, with another 2 hours of golden electronica. Gotta love the Soundcloud comments 🤣

This month looks great, with a back-to-back session LIVE from the Manchester Reform Radio studios on Sunday 11 December from 18:00 to 20:00, then a 3 hour New Seeds live at Bloop from 17:00 to 20:00, which will be a proper party session to bring in the festivities and new year. To get you warmed up, check out previous years celebrations on this playlist 👍

Back