For Sale Price drop. Alpinestars Cro Mega DX e-stay frameset, STEM & options. 1991/92

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
Next up, this desirable Cro Mega frame and forks. It’s the model from I think 92 (need to check the rear dropouts against a catalogue), made of excellent heat treated True Temper OX steel. Med/Large with a 20” seat tube and 22.5” top tube. The paint is tatty and would benefit from refurb; will post some more up to date pics if there is any interest.

I really rate the way these ride; the frame has real quality and the handling is super.

IMG_2568.jpeg

Included in the sale are frame and forks, original (a bit rough looking) headset and a good DX front derailleur (you need the endless band clamp,version) £135 £115 posted.

Also now included with the frame is a choice of 1 1/4 stems: a Zoom; Flexstem; or either of a pair of light alloy NOS ones I imported from Italy (a Profile and a Sintesi). Pics following interest.

AND a TCO seatpost that fits. (Pictured above).

Available additionally with the frame purchase, a new XT headset in silver;
and a spare DX endless band front mech so you’ll never need to worry about finding another!

Can post pics of these with prices where there is an interest.

I’ve various other bits that could make a full bike if you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: CTK
Thanks for giving me first refusal. I think it's too good and original for my plans, which would be to modernise it, add suspension etc.

Glws

Back