A feature and photographs I made on Markus Storck

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I know i posted a few photos a couple of months ago but i've uploaded the feature I wrote to my site now, so if you fancy a read, please feel free.

Link is here:
http://www.augustusfarmer.com/man-like-tigger/

Markus became a dear friend after this visit and had a treasure trove of treasure troves. He was the German distributer of a lot that we hold dear on this site, during the nineties, but he also invented a load of things from suspension to components you'd be for forgiven for not having known about. An interesting fella.

Thanks for looking .

G

Attachments

• zAugustus_Farmer_Storck02.jpg
    zAugustus_Farmer_Storck02.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 418
  • zAugustus_Farmer_Storck04.jpg
    zAugustus_Farmer_Storck04.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 418
  • zAugustus_Farmer_Storck06.jpg
    zAugustus_Farmer_Storck06.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 418
  • zAugustus_Farmer_Storck01.jpg
    zAugustus_Farmer_Storck01.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 418
As always beautiful pictures and a well written story. Thank you for sharing your work on here!

caemis":10eeb1ja said:
As always beautiful pictures and a well written story. Thank you for sharing your work on here!

Thank you. Tgat's kind. It always felt like home here.

I'll be doing a few more of the older stories as uploads as i can't work (photograph) for a long time yet:

Re:

So nice pictures :cool:
Got some cool Storck Powerarm, the first mtb carbon fiber crankset. Marcus told me that he made prototypes around 92 and began production in 93

Re: Re:

24pouces":1kq16h3x said:
So nice pictures :cool:
Got some cool Storck Powerarm, the first mtb carbon fiber crankset. Marcus told me that he made prototypes around 92 and began production in 93

I was surprised how many designs and patents were him. He has a lot of history under that belt. His library of magazines was great. His garage of 1990s mtb, amazing.

Back