1995 Cannondale Super V 2000

Vesatoro

Cannondale Fan
The last bike that was missing from my collection of Cannondales from 1993 to 1998. Bought this after a year of thinking and bargaining to 400€. One of my dream bikes from the catalogues, when I certainly couldn’t afford. Love the revolutional Super V design with the carbon fibre swingarm.

The bike is in quite a ridden, but in technically good condition. Probably ridden quite hard (scrapes and small dents) for a short time, then abandoned, as the drivetrain is still original in fairly good shape.

Probably will only do some minor changes. Maybe polished Al stem/bar and seatpost, and replace the Turbo with Vetta TT or Flite.

IMG_2620.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2622.jpeg
    IMG_2622.jpeg
    538.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2623.jpeg
    IMG_2623.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Stem, bar, ends, seatpost and seat changed. And wheel qrs. Looks better. I might go with Flite though, and swap to CODA Competition bar. IMG_2701.jpeg
IMG_2700.jpeg
IMG_2703.jpeg

Well, got the seat changed to Flite, seatpost sanded and polished, and tires changed to proper IRC Mythos XC ones. Now it looks like it should :)
Really fun to ride. This is my first 1st generation Cannondale Super V, and the suspension is really different to the Raven I've ridden before. The swingarm slack is noticeable on bigger bumps, which I'm not used to. But love how rigid the swingarm and Headshok forks are, no wonder they were applauded back then over the multiple pivots and early suspension forks.

IMG_2704.JPEG

IMG_2705.JPEG

IMG_2706.JPEG

Last edited:
Back