Zero titanium skewers . cheap

kase1983

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice buy! Had a blue set back in the 90s along with seat QR, Zero BB and zippies (crank bolts). Great British products that worked really well. Run by a guy called Declan Hicks from memory who was an ex tree surgeon. The random stuff my brain retains! 🤪
Thank you for the info, trying to put a bike together with some lesser known British parts, got some L&M cranks and chainrings, some Allintex bits, some venhill and now Zero skewers...

Thank you for the info, trying to put a bike together with some lesser known British parts, got some L&M cranks and chainrings, some Allintex bits, some venhill and now Zero skewers...
Cool! They work really well. Use to use the cam and then give them an extra twist for security. Had a few UK components on my Zaskar, Zero bits, Hope brakes and hubs, Fuquay forks, X-Lite seatpost (as well as USE before that, Pace stem & bars and maybe some other bits. Did make my own cantilevers before I went with discs and used Hanwell composite carbon brake boosters which were pretty trick.

MBi tried to build a UK only bike, but it became a Euro bike (Sachs gears) based on a Bigfoot Smokestone frame? Might have been Ozone?Should really Google this stuff, but trying to get my old brain working! 🤣🤯🤣

I am not going ott but will be an Overbury's frame, orange alloy fork, with a distinct rasta feel, red, gold and green parts, but not too gaudy I hope... 🤣

Latest posts

Back