Karma XT hubbed wheels and lots of bits - Woking

I just put the box of bits on the bathroom scales and it comes in at 8kg. I think this would have to go separate to the wheels. You’re realistically looking at £30 for postage for two packages. I don’t think the bits are worth that.

If you're willing to separate out the items I have use for, that would be brill, if not I understand.

Not fussed about the cranks, BB, discs, seat post, Deraileurs or the grip shifters. if it's more trouble than it's worth to you it's fine :)

Sorry for the slow response. Honestly, the wheels aren’t worth the postage cost. The cones are pitted and the freehub body wobbly.

I have:

Dia Compe levers for cantis
Tektro levers for v brakes
200GS 7 x 3 shifters
Altus ? 8 x 3 shifters
One 8 speed shifter

Which ones would you like? I think postage will be £4 - £5

Attachments

• IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    801.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2621.jpeg
    IMG_2621.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2622.jpeg
    IMG_2622.jpeg
    635.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2623.jpeg
    IMG_2623.jpeg
    392 KB · Views: 1
I'll take the lot if I can please. i have a use for all of it :) I can do Paypal tomorrow, managed to leave my phone at work, means no 2FA until tomorrow, happy to do F&F, or I can do bank transfer. What ever's best for you really.

Gixxer66 is having some of the bits, the rest is going to the shop at the tip on Saturday if nobody claims it.
If I'd known you'd post then I'd have asked years ago about some of the bits lol

How much do you reckon postage for everything left apart from the wheels please? (If anyone else wants the grip shifters they're more than welcome, I was just going to try and rescue the cables out of them!)

Cheers, dan

What’s left is below (less the gripshift). It’d be a medium parcel as the weight is nearly 6kg! So £7 unrecorded second class.

NOTE: the piston popped out of the XT caliper in use, so that’s parts only and NOT usable. Some of the discs might be worn out too.

PM me a delivery address and whether you want the gripshift or not if you’re interested. I probably won’t be able to post before Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 3
Yeh no worries. Will take the gripshift if nobody else wants to use them, probably end up karma'd back out less the cables if they're saveable lol. let me know payment details & will get that sent over and our address

Thanks, Dan

Back