Wanted wtd: coyote dh3.

Out of interest, why a DH3, there are so many better frames out there to be had...
Didn't one of the Atherton's win a downhill world championship race on one? Re badged as a Muddyfox.

Can't think of any other frame with that competition pedigree that can be bought for the price of the Coyote!

Good luck with the search fatladandy, hope it brings back some cool memories.

Didn't one of the Atherton's win a downhill world championship race on one? Re badged as a Muddyfox.

Can't think of any other frame with that competition pedigree that can be bought for the price of the Coyote!

Good luck with the search fatladandy, hope it brings back some cool memories.
The Muddyfox is the same design, if you can’t find a Coyote and fancy getting into respraying the same colour. I had the DH3, I used a Blackspire chain device and filed a few mm off the machined part of the chainstay to make it fit with a better chainline.

If you want spares to go with it, there is a seatstay / rear end section on ebay that appears identical to the back end I remember:

I’m sure I have the correct lower mounting bolt for the shock spare if needed, they used to bend on me :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back